Saturday, August 20, 2016

My kind of depression + How to overcome

Have you ever felt like you were so useless? Have you ever felt like you aren't good enough? Have you ever felt like so unhappy with yourself? Or have you ever felt so insecure with yourself?

credit to @youarenecessary on instagram


Those feelings were so depressing. Those feelings had been spinning around in my brain as if it never stops. It's like a little mouse running on a wheel inside our heads. Let's be honest here, it really hurts. Indeed, the more we are thinking about, the more we got stressed and hurt. Really hurts. It feels like I want to throw away the feelings, but yet it's so difficult.

There's a monster inside me called Insecurity. That monster really needs to get out from my body, my mind, and my soul. Every month, at least almost 2-3 I got depressed because of that. Yes, that small little thing. Insecurity. Well, I can't say that it could be called a depression or not, but every time I think about it, always manages to make me cry. Even when being around many people, I always hold back the tears.

Well, okay, we all are born the same. God is fair. I really believe this. Once again, God is fair. Very fair. God made us perfect. Everyone has their own merits, also every person has their own plus and minus.

However, I am the type that cannot be praised by someone. I mean, it's like I don't deserve it. Hahaha, weird? Yes, it is because I'm kind of shy to get praised. When someone praised me, I just answered awkwardly like "No..  Haha.. I'm not!". Yes, I always think that I am not better than anyone else. And I always compare myself to others. Duh, I know right, I shouldn't do that.

When this depression comes, I always motivate myself. I look up those motivational quotes or self-confidence quotes on google or weheart it. LOL. You may laugh, but it is very useful. Yes, actually, as we get older, so should our attitude to be more mature. We should be better each day.



my favorite line@ account! they really amazing and inspiring
this account really helps me a lot
to keep me stay strong and stay positive.
add: @srk1400k


If you readers have ever felt things that I feel now..., guys, you can go through this all. I know it is difficult (and I still fight for it every day). Yes, I really know, but I am confident that you can. You will be fine. Now, if you are reading this, try to repeat these words...

"I can do it.

I can do this.

I can go through it all."

Continue to repeat those words as if you hypnotize yourself. This is my method to overcome my depression. This is so helpful, guys. You will feel better after that!


























Also, you all can read these amazing sites about how to overcome insecurity. 
{click the number to see the page sites}
[1] How to stop being insecure, and just love you
[2] 11 Things To Tell Yourself When You're Feeling Insecure
[3] 5 Things to Do When You Feel Insecure
[4] Why we feel insecure and how we can stop
[5] How to overcome insecurity




Remember, after you read this, from now on, please love yourself. Remind yourself often about this. Stop being insecure, just be you! Accept yourself! Stop comparing yourself with others. I know we all secretly do that. Tell yourself that you are worth it. 

Love, Andrea.

1 comment:

  1. Dhe blognya bagus bet, dan terimakasih krn ini lg sesuai ama yg gw alami dan bermanfaat bet

    ReplyDelete