"Gue masih belum tau passion gue "
"Belum tau mau masuk jurusan mana waktu kuliah"
"Psikotes di UI?"
-----
Hi guys! Thank you for taking your time for reading this post. So, here's my story about taking the psychological test in UI last August.
So, me and my three friends went to the campus, University of Indonesia in Salemba. We went there to take the psychology test. I heard the test result was so worth-it if you didn't know your potential, your passion, your real-personality, etc. Hahahaha.. Like me... :))))
A couple of weeks before, when I was in Jogja, one of my friends, Nia, offered me and the other friends to take this psychological test in UI Salemba. Wow. Well, I didn't have any idea, there's such things like that. However, I really really really wanted to attend it. Yeah, It is because actually still didn't know what is my potential, what is my passion, and such things like that. Like I really want to be a psychologist in the future, but sometimes I kind of afraid that my dream is not appropriate with my real passion.
Okay, firstly. I woke up at 6.05 am. Yes. It's kinda late. I was a little panicked. Then, I went to my friend's house, Davine, with my driver. I finally arrived at Davine's house, but.... But.... SHE ACTUALLY JUST WOKE UP FROM THE BED LMAO. She hadn't prepared everything too. That was probably the funniest thing that happened that day.
Short story, we arrived at the location. I got a little confused about the exact location, but Nia said the building was near to a trash bin. LOL.
Next, you had to take the registration paper firstly, then waited in the line. The registration paper was small by the way. We only had to fill the name, school, The queue was long enough, but it didn't take the time. Me and my friend checked our names on the name list, but our name wasn't there LMAO. However, the staff said it's okay and just go to the room. Oh, right. The registration fee is IDR 225K!
So we went to the room and took the test. Yes, it was a really, really long fight :-)
The questions made my head feel dizzy, but fortunately we had a break time.
Eventually, that was my experience. I didn't tell you the details because it would be a really long post.
If you interested in taking this test, here I'm just going to tell you my own tips:
1. Bring your own pencil, eraser, pen, and correction pen.
2. Don't come late.
Get rest well the night before! If I'm not wrong, the test started at 8 or 9 am. I recommend you to come early in the morning. :)
2. Don't come late.
Get rest well the night before! If I'm not wrong, the test started at 8 or 9 am. I recommend you to come early in the morning. :)
2. Bring lunch from home! You'll get hungry.
Of course, if you hungry, you cannot focus on the test. You can eat the lunch on the break time.
3. Prepare yourself, your mind.
The test will be held in a very long time, so don't get tired.
Don't be too excited, don't be anxious, don't be annoyed at something.
It is because your mind will affect the result later.
It is because your mind will affect the result later.
4. Focus!
Focus on the test! Don't be distracted by (negative) thoughts
5. Don't forget to bring the registration fee (IDR 225K)!
Also, if you have any questions about the psychological test, please comment down below. I will be really glad and will try my best to answer it clearly. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment